Reaching Olympus: Heroes, Beasts, and Monsters (Digital Class Set)
About Digital Class Sets: This download is perfect for teachers who use a digital classroom platform such as Google Classroom! This download includes all of the following:
- A digital copy of the original textbook
- Individual digital copies of each script-story and activity for posting online
- Digital sharing rights for a single teacher
Note: This download is a ZIP file. Please double-check that your operating system can unzip this type of file before you purchase it. To prevent piracy all documents are protected with the same easy-to-remember password.
For the original version of the textbook, click here.
Reaching Olympus: The Greek Myths, Heroes, Beasts, and Monsters features eleven classic myths in interactive-script form:
- The Tale of Perseus
- The Story of Atalanta, the Female Warrior
- The Golden Fleece: Jason and the Argonauts Part I
- Aboard the Argo: Jason and the Argonauts Part II
- Medea the Witch: Jason and the Argonauts Part III
- Oedipus Rex
- Orpheus and Eurydice
- Narcissus and Echo
- The Inventor's Apprentice
- Daedalus and Icarus
- The Winged Horse
About the Series: The Reaching Olympus series uses classroom-tested script-stories specifically designed for 6th-12th grade students to re-tell the great myths and legends of world mythology. Script-stories are an innovative and powerful teaching tool that allows students to break away from silent reading and actively participate in an "acting out" experience where words and myth come to life!