Digital Downloads vs. Digital Class Sets
Our digital textbooks come in two different versions: Digital Downloads and Digital Class Sets. What is the difference?
- A Digital Download is a PDF copy of the entire textbook.
- It includes all the student materials and all the teacher materials in one password-protected document.
- This version gives one teacher permission to print the materials for use in his or her classroom.
- This version does not give permission for teachers to share these materials digitally on an LMS (Learning Management System) such as Google Classroom.
Digital Class Set
- A Digital Class Set contains many PDFs. Each script-story or activity will be its own PDF file. For example, "The Scarlet Letter: Part I" will be a separate file from "The Scarlet Letter: Part II." This makes it easier for teachers to share the materials with their students digitally.
- Teacher materials are separated out from the student-use materials, so students do not see story summaries, recall questions, and other teacher-only information.
- A full PDF of the entire textbook is also included.
- Digital Sharing Rights: This version does give one teacher permission to use the materials digitally on an LMS (Learning Management System) such as Google Classroom.
- Click here to see all Digital Class Sets currently available.