Thank you so much for attending my session! Below you will find the links I mentioned in my presentation.
Free materials: These materials (and many more) are available for free on the website! Make sure to join the mailing list to find out when new materials are added.
- Step-by-Step How to Use Script-Stories in the Classroom
- List of FREE script-stories available on this site
- Semester-long Greek and Roman mythology course outline
- Shorter Greek and Roman mythology unit outline
- Year-long American Literature course outline
- Theseus Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Myth
- Hnefatafl Viking Chess board
- Literary Elements teaching materials
- World Mythology teaching resources
- More about Zachary and his publications
Featured Paid Resources: Don't forget the $ 5.00 off discount code! See the link below with details about how to create an account and receive the discount. We do take purchase orders!
- $5 Off: Click here to sign up for an account, mark "Sign up to receive creative teaching ideas in your email," and use the special $5.00 discount code toward an item of your choice
- The Olympus Bundle (all the materials you need to teach a semester-long mythology course)
- Teaching the Hero's Journey
- Make Your Life Epic!
- Lord of the Labyrinth Game
- Hero Tales from Around the World
- Classroom Games: Including Caesar Must Die, The Salem Witch Hunt Game, and Murder in Canterbury
- "I Come to Bury..." Speech
- Conversational Shakespeare
- Reaching Olympus: The Saga of the Trojan War (featuring the Trojan War game)
- Reaching Olympus: Tales of Titans, Gods, and Mortals (featuring the Tournament of the Gods game)
- Reaching Olympus Textbook Series
- Odyssey Escape Room
- Reaching Olympus: The Roman Myths (featuring the Aeneid battle game)
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions! Follow me on Twitter @zachary_hamby